Ambulance Management system
Efficient Ambulance Fleet Management Powered by iFleetAMS CAD Command System.
Simplify Ambulance Fleet Management with Our LTE-Advanced Pro Vehicle Router for Critical Ambulance GPS Tracking Applications in Public Safety, Field Services, and Other Transit Fleets.
Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
Efficient Emergency Response with EMS Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) is essential for prompt medical care. Dispatching ambulances and providing accurate incident details before their arrival is vital. Our rugged iFleetAMS devices offer fast system performance and seamless integration with leading CAD software, guaranteeing swift and effective emergency responses for public safety teams.
TOP FEATURES CAD AMBULANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Whether you operate an ALS, BLS, MediVan, or Para Transit Service, the effectiveness of your service and your resource management rely heavily on the actions of your Dispatchers. The TIS iFleetAMS powered CAD System equips your Dispatchers with the necessary tools to ensure punctual service and optimize vehicle utilization.
How Our CAD Ambulance Management System Actually Works
A Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) ambulance management system works step by step to efficiently coordinate and manage ambulance services in response to emergency calls. Here’s a detailed breakdown of how it operates:
Step -1: Emergency Call Reception & Data Entry
- Call Intake: The process begins when a 911 call or a medical emergency is reported. The call-taker, usually a dispatcher, records the details of the incident, including the location, type of emergency, and any additional information provided by the caller.
- Data Entry: The call-taker or dispatcher enters this information into the CAD system. This data entry triggers the system to determine the closest available ambulance and crew based on the location of the incident and the real-time status and availability of ambulances in the area.
Step -2: Location Detection, Resource Availability & Assignment
- Location Identification: The CAD system uses the information provided to determine the precise location of the incident. This may involve using mapping and Geographic Information System (GIS) data to pinpoint the address or coordinates.
- Resource Availability and Selection: The CAD system evaluates the availability and status of all ambulances in the area. It considers factors like their current location, crew availability, and the type of incident.
- Ambulance Assignment: Based on the assessment, the CAD system assigns the most suitable ambulance and crew to respond to the incident. It calculates the estimated time of arrival (ETA) for the ambulance.
Step -3: Dispatch, Navigation & Routing
- Dispatch and Communication: The CAD system automatically dispatches the assigned ambulance and notifies the crew. This includes sending information about the incident’s location and nature.
- Navigation and Routing: The ambulance crew uses GPS and mapping features integrated into the CAD system to navigate to the incident location. The CAD system provides real-time updates on traffic conditions and the ETA.
Step -4: Real-Time Alerts
- Incident Response: Upon arrival at the scene, the ambulance crew provides medical care to the patient, stabilizes their condition, and prepares for transport.
- Patient Data Collection: The CAD system may include electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) features that allow the ambulance crew to record patient information, vital signs, medical procedures, and treatments provided.
Step -5 Transport & Status Updates
- Transport Decision: Based on the patient’s condition and other factors, the ambulance crew determines the most appropriate medical facility (hospital or clinic) for transport.
- Patient Transport: The ambulance transports the patient to the selected medical facility while continuing to provide medical care as needed.
- Status Updates: The CAD system provides real-time status updates to the dispatcher throughout the response process. It tracks the ambulance’s location and progress.
Step -6: Post Incident Reports, Resources and System Checks
- Post-Incident Reporting: After the call, the CAD system stores detailed records of the incident. This information is used for billing, quality assurance, performance analysis, and reporting.
- Resource Availability and Return: The CAD system continuously monitors ambulance availability and can reassign resources as needed for additional calls.
- System Updates: CAD systems receive regular updates to maintain accuracy in mapping, address databases, and other critical data sources.
Swift and Precise Location Tracking
During emergencies, time is of the essence. EMS first responders adhere to fundamental principles: preserving life, preventing additional harm, and facilitating recovery. To effectively execute these duties, EMS dispatch must promptly direct emergency responses to incident locations. iFleetAMS solutions incorporate GPS technology with rapid location tracking and enhanced precision, ensuring your ambulance service reaches the scene swiftly.
Built Tough for Demanding EMS Workflows
EMS operations are known for their unpredictability, but much like your dedicated crew, our rugged devices are engineered to thrive in a multitude of field conditions. From navigating rough terrains to enduring extreme temperature fluctuations and performing under the scorching sun, our iFleetAMS featured rugged products are designed to handle it all with ease. Independently certified to meet the MIL-STD-810H, IP67, and MIL-STD-461G standards, TISFleet’s devices demonstrate resilience against drops, dust, vibrations, and moisture.
Seamless Ambulance CAD System Connectivity
A proficient computer-aided dispatch (CAD) system ensures that critical information reaches every responder swiftly and dependably. TIS Fleet offers connectivity solutions that keep you linked, whether you’re en route or already at the incident site, with high-speed WiFi and robust 4G LTE WWAN capabilities. Our durable devices guarantee rapid data transfer and upload rates with minimal interruptions, allowing you to prioritize patient care while eliminating concerns about Electronic Patient Care Report (EPCR) connectivity.
GET YOUR LIVE DEMO AND PRICE QUOTES
Efficient Ambulance Service Management At ease.